Monday 23 March 2015

March 2015 - FaB2015 & New Sounds



March, this month I am busy working on the 'Seeing Sound from Inside-Out' exhibition I am curating as Part of (FaB2015) Fringe Arts Bath festival. The festival will be running from May 22nd till 7th June. I will be posting more about this and updating on Twitter and Facebook you can also find out more about FaB Here It is shaping up to be an interesting festival.

In the meantime, I have some new sounds on my soundcloud and bandcamp - I made 2 tracks available for FREE or if you can spare some change do. I hope to do a release later in the year to celebrate 8 years of making noise.



I recently did a remix for some friends in Oxford 'Flights Of Helios' the single 'Factory' came out last year, my remix is the (Broken No Fix Remix) check out the other reworkings of the song.